As you are aware, the OSA has chosen to go with Coach Centre E2E for coaching clinic management system. This is the same system that the referee development department is using. This is a very efficient way to manage clinics!
The OSA website has been updated with a current press release as well as:
1) The links for clubs to request accounts on Coach Centre
2) The link for the public to search for clinics on Coach Centre
3) The slides for clubs administrators to use once they have created an account and how to navigate through Coach Centre E2E
This is the beginning phase of this new procedure. The OSA will be hosting webinars in the near future and education sessions on how to use this new product. However the educational slides provided by Coach Centre E2E are to the point and very easy to understand.
1) The Coaching Clinic Information Brochure
2) The Coach Centre E2E Club Administration Slides
3) Visit the OSA website for further information: