Due to the Switchboard being replaced with the Competition & Travel Management System (CTMS), the process to obtain an International Transfer Certificate has been adjusted.
International Transfer Certificate Process:
If a player's most recent registration was in another country they must obtain an International Transfer Certificate (ITC). To apply for an ITC please complete the following steps:
- Complete the ITC Application Form
(also available on: http://www.ontariosoccer.net/clubs-districts/registration/international-transfers
- Send the Club the completed ITC Application Form with any other applicable documents (ie. USSF form or Minor Player requirements)
- Log into CTMS (http://ctms.ontariosoccer.net/
- Click on ITC Form button, Complete the Form and upload any additional documents from the player
- Click the Agree box and Save and Submit
- The Club must send the District an email notifying them of the ITC Application (and reference number)
- Log into CTMS
- Search for the ITC application
- Ensure all necessary information is completed
- Approve the application
- Send the OSA and email with the application/reference # via firstname.lastname@example.org
The OSA will process and send to the CSA. Once approved the OSA will notify the District with any necessary documentation.